Sunday, August 24, 2008

A little bit about myself.

I'm Donald and here is a little about myself. I've lived around Clemson my whole life. Grew up and went to school in Pendleton. My father graduated from Clemson and has been working here since, so I was born with orange blood in my veins. I'm currently a junior majoring in computer science. I love to play soccer , play paintball and read. I'm really into Clemson athletics and i'm apart of Central Spirit. Whether it is Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, or Baseball doesn't matter. I tend to go to as many games as I can. For anyone reading this if you like sports then come to our meetings on sunday in Daniel Auditorium at 7pm. We do a lot for the athletic department and so we get priority seating at football and basketball games. If you're real courageous you can have a go at being on the field and waving the flags for the football games. I'm also Diabetic. I was diagnosed in 2000 when I was 11. I've been as far north as Canada, as far south as Florida, as far west as Alabama and as fart East as Scotland. I like to travel, and like to drive long distances. That is a little bit about myself. If you would like to know more just ask me in a comment.

No comments: